Saturday, November 14, 2009

A picture of my ideal mate


Last night in a facebook group chat @Mithila & @Masum asked me several times how will be my ideal-mate. What kind of expectation do I hold about her. Ok little sis,& bro, let me share with you the picture of my ideal-mate. Ohh! She must be so hot,sexy,n spicy. A 36-24-36 of perfect beauty. She will have a good,mind-refreshing smile in her lips all the while. She will also be a very good kisser. Top to the bottom, she will just look like an angel. As if a piece of nator er "kacha-roshogolla"! As if a piece of "khashir koliza"!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find what you desire.
    Personally I'm glad that I've always treasured my high IQ above & beyond my physical measurements.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, thanks for your wish. Good to learn about your personal value & choices. Infact,I do believe, in human civilization there will be always : "man men many minds..."
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete