Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SORRY.. :(



Starting a new post with a "sorry" is quite unusual, but I want to say you "sorry" for last couple of days I was unable to give any fresh posts. However,I'm confident,you liked my previous posts on poems of mine and others.

I guess you understand that giving fresh posts at a regular pace need some efforts and a lot of patience. Its not that writing regularly is quite a difficult task, but needs commitment and dedication.

Very recently,a good friend of mine sent me a cool sms about love. Personally I found the sms extremely thoughtful and life-learning. You will see that in the following post.

I felt so glad for many of you gave your valuable comments and thereby inspired me much.. Again,all kinds of such feedback and/or new idea will be highly appreciated.

I wish you have a colorful winter season. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment