Friday, February 5, 2010

Please God help me to take a good decision...

                                                           Dr. Mohoshin Sarker
                                                                  Dr.md.faysol Alam
Sometimes time comes when making any single decision becomes so so hard. At this moment I am at that similar situation. Tomorrow is my good friend Md.Mohoshin Sarker's wedding ceremony. But still I'm undecided whether I could/should attend this program. As you already know,my life's biggest event will take place from 25th of February,2010. 21 days away from now,and every moment of these days are vital for the exam.

Dr.Mohoshin Sarker(Pappu) is my early school-friend. I know him from when I was in class 5 at Cantonment Public School & College, Rangpur (shortly CPSCR). We passed S.S.C. in 1997 & H.S.C. in 1999 from the same institution. I used to know him very well. Then we admitted in Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC) in N6 batch together & studied there. He is a very hard-working,and talented boy. Few days back his father died in a sudden heart attack! He is currently working as an orthopedic-surgeon and practicing his profession. At the same time he is enrolled in a orthopedic diploma course at the Mitford Hospital.

Now the fact is, taking any single decision,whether to or not to attend this ceremony becomes quite a big challenge for me. Marriage comes only once in a humans life. He is my early child-hood & also medical college friend. He invited me personally. On the other hand,till now,my life's biggest event(my medical final year exam) will take place very soon. Syllabus is so so vast! 

My another good friend and school life friend Dr.Faysol Alam (Auve) called me some half-an hour ago from now. He tried to convince me in every possible way to attend. He told me that I should attend, my exam is still several weeks away from now, it is a very good event to meet & network with old friends. And repeatedly asked me to join. He even told me that he will come at my home and  will pick me with him in his car and drop me back at my home again. I told Auve that I will  think for tonight,and inform him tomorrow morning.

At this moment, I am so confused what I should do! Please God help me to take any decision which is suitable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment