Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Preparation before the Tsunami hits.

Time is running so fast. Trying to catch it, trying to run with it.. Ooops, it's running really so so fast- somewhat like a bullet-train. Alas, if I could been able to pause time for a while,and start it again after my purpose is solved. But that is simply never possible for anyone on this earth. I feel guilty for all those hours and days I've wasted. Those precious time I spend in doing only one thing- PROCRASTINATION! But... regretting for my past time will bring no good to me. Still there is time at hand and I must ensure best use of it in a best possible manner. Being restless, anxious or panicked will ultimately bring no good to me. I should be optimistic, I should stay motivated. I should prioritize my tasks and accomplish them accordingly. I should solve recent previous year questions more and more. I should practice writing more. There must be time-block for each topic I decided to study, otherwise spending too much time on any single topic will make thing even worse. Doing cram-study at these last hours can give some good result. I will not give-up rather I will fight. Because that is the only way I can win.



Previous relevant blog-posts:
1)Facing the biggest challenge..
2)Me & my Facebook addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment